| || |
Welcome to the West Jordan Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report at your own convenience. Unless further investigation is required all correspondence will be conducted via the email address you provide. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the West Jordan Police Department City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report has been submitted for review.
- Be given a Temporary police report tracking number, which is to only be used as a reference NOT as a case number.
- Be able to print a receipt of what has been submitted and after the agency review and acceptance you will be notified and sent a copy of the Official report.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the West Jordan Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):