PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION AGENDA
AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS – 3RD FLOOR
FEBRUARY 21, 2017
PRE-MEETING - 5:30 P.M.
DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CONFERENCE ROOM
The City of West Jordan, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, provides accommodations and auxiliary communicative aids and services for all those citizens in need of assistance. Persons requesting these accommodations for City-sponsored public meetings, services, programs, or events should call the City Recorder at (801) 569-5115, giving at least three working days notice.
Pre-Meeting 5:30 p.m.
a. Review of Agenda
GENERAL MEETING 6:00
1. Approve Minutes from February 7, 2017 draft minutes
2. Stone Creek Marketplace (Clay Hollow B); 7800 South 5600 West; Preliminary Development Plan; P-C Zone; Peterson Development/Brandon Peterson (applicant) [Ray McCandless #12251; parcel 20-36-101-003] staff report
3. Don’s Meats; 8145 South Redwood Road; Conditional Use Permit; CC-R Zone; West Jordan Grill & Retail LLC/Don Lasater (applicant) [Larry Gardner #12336; parcel 21-34-253-001] staff report
4. West Woods Subdivision; 7904-7930 South 2700 West; Preliminary Subdivision Plat (12 lots on 3.1 acres); R-1-8E Zone; Growth Aid LLC/Adam Nash (applicant) [Nannette Larsen #10781; parcel 21-33-128-010, 011, 012] staff report
5. Jordan Village Center Lot #5 – EZ Rent to Own; 2573 West 7800 South; Preliminary Site Plan; SC-1 Zone; Diversified Design Services/Brandon Lundeen (applicant) [Nannette Larsen #11862; parcel 21-33-201-048] staff report
6. Trimble Manor; 9191 South 1150 West; Preliminary Subdivision Plat (34 lots on 15.019 acres); R-1-12G Zone; Wright Development Group/Phil Holland (applicant) [Mark Forsythe #11374; parcels 27-02-376-019, 030; 27-02-326-023, 027] staff report
7. Oquirrh Tire & Service; 5970 West Dannon Way; Conditional Use Permit for Outdoor Storage and Operations in the Drinking Water Source Protection Overlay; M-1 Zone; Ryan Fuller (applicant) [Mark Forsythe #12216; parcel 26-02-400-019] staff report
8. Text Amendment – Infill Ordinance – Scheduled to be continued - Amend the 2009 West Jordan City Code Adding Section 13-6I regarding Infill Development; City-wide applicability; City of West Jordan (applicant) [Scott Langford #12316] staff report
Please note: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person per item (5 minutes for a group representative). All persons who address the Planning and Zoning Commission are requested to provide their name and address because the meeting is recorded for the permanent record. Items may be tabled by the Planning Commission. The order of items on the agenda is subject to change. The Consent Calendar may be adjusted at the beginning of the meeting and voted on as a group. The Commission may also remove agenda items from the Consent Calendar.