The official site of the City of West Jordan, Utah 8000 S. Redwood Rd., West Jordan, Utah 84088 - (801) 569-5000  
Welcome to West Jordan... home of the good neighbor
Follow us on Twitter  Facebook Search -  powered byGoogle Power
West Jordan wide open spaces
Skip Navigation Links
City Justice Court
Bail Schedule
Small Claim Forms Info.
Trial Preparation Brochure
e-Court Payments

If you have received a citation, you must wait no less than 5 days nor more than 14 days after the issuance of the citation to contact the Court.

If your citation does not require a Mandatory Court Appearance
If you have received a citation for a traffic violation in West Jordan and your traffic violation is a non-mandatory appearance and you choose not to dispute the citation, you can simply pay the bail amount. (See bail schedule listing) You may pay by check, money order, credit card (Visa or MasterCard) in person, via the mail, or you can payonline at

If you would like to pay by cash or you want to set up a payment schedule, you must come to the court during regular business hours. Court hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.

If you would like to dispute your citation, you may schedule a hearing before the City Prosecutor by calling the court at (801) 256-2290.

In Utah, violators who receive a citation for a minor traffic offense may have their violation heard informally before a City Prosecutor. Individuals who cannot come to an agreement with the City Prosecutor still reserve the right to have the matter set for trial before the Judge.

If your citation or case does require a Mandatory Court Appearance
You must contact the Court to find out your date and time to appear before the Judge.
At the arraignment, you will be notified of the charge(s) brought against you, the location, the date and time at which the crimes allegedly occurred. You may enter a plea of guilty, not guilty or no contest at this time.  A video presentation explaining your Constitutional rights will be played. A
waiver of Constitutional Rights Form is also available for you to read.

For legal advice concerning your case, you must consult an attorney. Neither the Court nor the clerks may provide legal assistance.  



Copyright © 2016 - 8000 S. Redwood Rd., UT 84088 - (801) 569-5000  Privacy Policy  Contact Webmaster